Taken infertility treatment, had miscarriage. Cyst removed by laparoscopy. Pregnancy risk due to laparoscopy?

hi we are Mr & Mrs Debnath from punjab,we are married for last 4 years without having any kid,4 months ago my wife lost her pregnancy ,erlier she had undergone infertility treatment for one and half year,then doctor prescribed for laproscopy & nothing serious problem was detected,only one little cyst was removed by the doctor during the process.just one month after that she got pregnatn but in the second month she miscarriaged. Sir advice me what to be done by us so that we can have our healthy baby as soon as possible & is there any risk involved in the pregnancy due to her laproscopy being done?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012