Taken i pill after intercourse. Started heavy vaginal bleeding. What are the complication?

My wife had taken i pill after intercourse on 12th june 2012 and her last period start on 4th june 2012.Now after one week of taking of i pill, she got side effect like heavy vaginal bleeding .Is anything is serious please tell me when will the bleeding stop.Please confirm is her normal period shall be affected.Her normal period expected on 4th July 2012 so any delay on period is possible.Please confirm at the earliest.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012