Taken homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation. What to do?

dear dr. I m 25years old boy, it s about 8/9 years suffering fro sexual disorder, i never had sex,a few months ago i was with my girl friend, i ejaculated after she seated on me over clothe without any direct contact with skin. it happens all the times we are togather so i m very worried about my sexual life, my penis is soft (a little strong), my penis skin is very sensitive, always ejaculating by getting skin touch and i think it s not enough to penetrate in vagina , what i have to do? please help me for this issue. (I tried some homeopathic medicine but didn t help me). i have same situation.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012