Taken hair drug test, history of taking drugs. Will I pass the test?

Hi I took a hair drug test today. I hit a blunt one time 30 days ago for my girls birthday then one other time 30 days before that but before that I haven t smoked in like 5 years!! I quit for a while and like I said in 90 days I may have taken a total if 5 hits of everyone else s blunt. I ve haven t smoked a whole blunt ever, I can t remember how long that s been. But will I pass this test?? I kind of want this job and I don t want to look like a pot head because I m not. ;( oh and the piece of my hair she took is like 15 inches long will that show 5 years ago cause I ve never cut my hair?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012