Taken full course of Rabipur and tetanus after being bitten by pet dog 5 times. Bitten again last week. Take full course of Rabipur?

Re: Dog Bite Sir, My dog: We have a pet dog (mixed breed of german shephard and Boxer), 8 years old/Male. He recently got sterilised 2 months ago. He has just got 2-3 anti- rabies vaccine . Last one: Over 3 years ago. My Son: He is 16 years ago, and is bitten by this every year. To be specific: June 2008 : Hand (Left) - Full Rabipur courses done (5 doses) + 1 Tetanus October 2009 : Hand (Right) - Full Rabipur courses done (5 doses) + 1 Tetanus May 2010 : Near Ear - Full Rabipur courses done (5 doses) + 1 Tetanus 13th December 2012 : Face and near nose Now with reference to the latest bite, he has been given 1 dose of Tetanus and 3 Doses of Rabipur till date. Q1: Do we require to give him full 5 doses of rabipur? Q2: Does so many courses of Rabipur leave any side affect? Q3: Do we need to do some test, to be on the safest side. Q4: What is the immunity period of rabipur course? Q5: Any suggestions? Thanks and Regards Mrs.Gupta
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012