Taken first tablet of Mifeprin kit. Feeling uneasy and weak. How should tablet be taken?

aft conform of my mrs s pregancy i went to a hospital & they said me to use mifeprin kit..the dat was 13.11.12.he took the first tablet on that day (even.6.32p.m) so today she has to take the other four tablets .she is feeling vey unease,& weak .my question is hwhen she has to take that tablet & how also how may day the blidding will continue & what majors i have to do for her safe cure pls ans me sir without hegitation . pls sir.............
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012