Taken fever medicines, had nasal bleeding, blood in sperm, done hematology, ur+cs test, advised USG abdomen. What could be wrong?

Dear Dr, I am Arun Kumar age - 28, and i had fever two weeks back and had taken few tablets after consulting with my doctor here (India) and i had asked to go-through 5 days tablet course but i had taken only for two days since i had to travel to Germany and return after 7days, while i was in Germany my health condition got worse and i had nose bleeding and also my sperm was bood, and it s continue to be the same after i returned also, i did Haematology test, ur+ cs test now doctor asked me to get USG abdomen test too, now am starting worry about my health, can you please help me understand as what exactly is going wrong with my health....? Await for you response. thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012