Taken femiplan pills after intercourse, no period, pregnant?

hello having so much saliva in my mouth and stomach upset for the past one week and i suspect that the contraceptive that i used may not have worked...i had my periods on 25th February and then 1st March i had sex and the same day i took femiplan pills for the next six days and i stopped..could it be that am pregnant and am afraid to go for pregnancy test....
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

It can be that you are pregnant. But still to confirm it i want you to do a pregnancy test with a UPT kit . It costs cheap and is available in all pharmacy.
The instructions on how to use it & how to read the test is given on the Kit Box

You have to get a pregnancy test

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.