Taken extended birth control. Had unprotected sex, spotting, home pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I take extended birth control , and I ve never had spotting or irregular bleeding besides the first 2 months I started taking birth control (which was 2-3 years ago), but I had unprotected sex (while on birth control). About 2 weeks after that I had spotting and very light bleeding, this lasted about 2.5 weeks, and my period wasn t due for another 4 weeks. I took an at home pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago right when the spotting stopped, it came up negative. My period isn t due until next week (according to my birth control). Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012