Taken emergency contraceptive pill, delayed period, back pain, abdomen pain. Chances of conceiving?

hello doctor ! My name is savitha, 37 year old having one male baby of 9 years now. my problem is , i had my last period on 29 th september 2012 and stopped on 1st october 2012. I had sex with my hubby on 3rd october 2012, and took i pill emergency tablet within 5 hours of unprotected sex. But stil i have not got periods which was supposed to be on last tuesday 29 th october 2012. Now its already four days late, i have not got my periods yet, but having severe backpain and little abdomen pain since last week. Is there any chances for me to get periods or chances of conceiving . plz help me doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012