Taken emergency contraceptive pill after ejaculation. Had withdrawal bleeding. Have clear vaginal discharge. Pregnant?

I had sex with my ex boyfriend using a condom a few times, one day he did not remove his penis straight away after ejaculation so I worried there might be a few leaks, do even though we had sex afterwards (again with a condom) by the Monday I went to a pharmacy and bought the levonelle emergency contraception pill, two days later we had sex again, only this time without a condom but he withdrew before he ejaculated. Again I went to the chemist to buy the emergency contraception and took it. I had taken it in the past and always had a withdrawl bleed within 7 days, only this time I waited and waited and nothing came. Instead I ve had gushes of clear vaginal fluid that resembles water and am now late with my period as there are none of the normal signs that my body will be menstrating, and everytime I think I am beginning to menstrate and I check it is just that clear fluid?? Have I messed up my cycle? Is there any chance I might be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012