Taken ecstasy, chest hurts, had tiny muscle spasms

hello i was foolish and got prssured into takn ecstacy wich was yesterday but all night my chest heart and i had tiny muscle spasms its the next morning and my chest still hurts i dont know whats wrong
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012

I have read your query.

Ecstasy or MDMA is marketed by street drug dealers as a "safe," nonaddictive recreational drug that enhances a persons enjoyment and ability to interact with others. Nothing could be further from the truth. Even occasional light users of MDMA risk overdose and premature death. Moderate to heavy users risk addiction, as well as long-term impairments in psychological and cognitive functioning. All users of MDMA at least temporarily lose their ability to relate to and enjoy being with other people without the influence of a mind-altering, dangerous substance.

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer 5 points for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Let me know if you have any concerns.