Taken duramin, late in period, want to conceive

I really want to fall pregnant but I m talking duramine I am 10 days latwith my period but I m not pregnant . How long is duramine in my system after I stop taking it please
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
The half-life of the drug is about 25 hours. So, you can expect the drug to stay in your body for a day or two after you stop it. It is better to avoid pregnancy so long as you are on the drug. If you are regular with your periods, then you should test for pregnancy since you have a delayed period ( as you just said that you are not pregnant but did not give the reason). Hope your query is answered. Take care.