Taken duphaston. How can I have a healthy baby? What does HCG result say?

Doctor,I have my LMP on 1st May2012 and i confirm my pregnancy on 4th June2012,my hcg level was291 at that day,,the bloodtest repeated on 6th and the value is157.On10th June,start bleeding .I had taken duphaston tablet from17th May to 26th May.My doctor ask me for a scan on 24th June.?How can i achieve a healthy pregnancy and finally a healthy baby?please answer my doubt?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
The HCG values should double within 48 hours, hence the declining levels suggest that the pregnancy is non viable.
it indicates an impending miscarriage.
Duphaston itself will not assure that the pregnancy is viable.
if you have a miscarriage, then ensure that the products of conception are sent for karyotyping.
Once this pregnancy is terminated, wait for atleast 6 months before planning your next pregnancy, after having thorough preconceptional counselling.
All the best.