Taken domstal medication by accident, chest pain. History of diabetes, high BP. Serious complications?

Hi my mother is diabetic,hypertensive, she has consumed 8 domstal tablet one per day for the last 8 days by mistake, thinking i t was a tablet for cholesterol which she consumes regularly. She has a discomfort in her chest area(sternum) on coughing and also during breething exercise..her cardiac history is normal. Is the chest discomfort due to domstal tablet plz let me know if there are any serious complications.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012