Taken depo shot, abdominal pain, spotting, leg cramps, dizziness, shoulder pain. Am I ovulating?

I m so confused... I was due my last shot of depo in oct 2011 but didn t go as I wanted to consider trying to conceive again.. I got a 9 day period on the 18th feb, then I thought I ovulated on Sunday the 4th match as I had sharp left pains snd some slight spotting... Followed by lower stomach cramping, back ache, leg cramps , and dizziness!! I havent had another period yet... I thought my period would have been last week, roughly thursdsy 15th or fri 16th march but I started to get alot of ewcm and it s lasted all week... I also started to get severe shoulder pain on Friday the 17th march!!! My questions... Fo you think I ovulated twice... In one cycle... The 4th and then again last week?? And can you get severe shoulder pain when ovulating?? It may sound crazy but my shoulder blade hurts, it feels like my arm is too heavy and is really pulling on it?? Am I going mad?? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012