Taken dependal for diarrhea. Navel pain after taking Oflox and Imodium. Black stools. What should I do?

hello. i had severe diarrhea last week, i had three tablets of dependal, but to no success,i had to rush to the bathroom about 25 times on the first day of diarrhea, then on advice of a doctor relative of mine had OFLOX OZ and IMODIUM. My diarrhea was cured but two days ago i started suffering from mild pain basically around my navel region, after which i started using the loo about 7-8 times a day. Every time i would have pain on my stomach i would surely have the urge to pass stool. My stool is blackish-greenish in colour and its semi-solid. Another doctor administered me a dosage of dependal again?. The pain comes and goes. I have had two tablets of dependal as of now. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013