Taken cytotec, got little bleeding on day 2. Has the tablet worked or not?

hi, i took 7 Cytotec200mg two night ago, one orally and 6 vaginally in half an hour steps and then went to bed. about 3 hours later my bleeding started and continued,but now it is very little, i have heard in day 2 and 3 after using Cytotec bleeding is very intensive but it is very little and i just see blood when i go to bathroom. i am worried if the tablets worked and abortion started or not, i have to do this abortion. i am living in Iran and abortion is illegal here. so no Dr will help me. could you please tell me if it is normal not to have very hard bleeding or not?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012