Taken contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. Pregnancy test positive. Side effects of Mifepristone and Misoprostol?

Hello, Me and my gf had sex (though we have a doubt whether how much my semen goes in) and within 24 hours she consumed one contraceptive pill. Her age: 20 Weight: 48 Health build: Average Last menstrual date: 5th July Had sex: 20th July Contraceptive pill has taken: 21st July No menstrual period happend till today Pregnancy urine test: Positive (today) What will be the side effects if she takes Mifepristone followed by Misoprostol? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012