Taken contraceptive pill after sex. Can precum cause pregnancy?

hi doctor.. please reply to my question, that if my bf had precummed on my vaginal opening (just rubbed) and i felt that liquid on mine, after that i went to pee and cleaned it, also i was on my most fertile day (14th day from the 1st day of my menses started ) after that we had our clothes on but he ejaculated (we both had covered ourselves in inner wear) I took contraceptive pill- I Pill after 7 and a half hr later, are there any chances of me getting pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012