Taken contraceptive injection. Heavy bleeding, past 5 months, feeling nauseous. Reason for bleeding?

I had a termination about 5 months ago I also had the contraceptive injection done about a week after..I started bleeding a week after and in 5 months I have had about 4 days only when I havnt bleed so I have bleed for nearly 5 months with no break!it is a dark brown discharge with clots which can sometimes have red blood/cots too..for the past month I have been feeling very nauseaous to the point where I want to make myself sick and everything I try to do to get rid of the nausea feeling just Isnt working!! I m fed up now and need some answers if someone could advise me please It would be much appreciated!!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer