Taken contraception pills after unprotected sex. Early and prolonged periods. Should I be worried?

hello. Last month i got my periods on the 27th,just after a few days i took both the contraception pills which are supposed to be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex and so i did. Just after a few days i got my periods which were 2 weeks before my actual date, its the 15th day now and they are not over yet.I want to know why haven t the periods ended yet and is there something i should be worried about ? Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer