Taken ciplox tz for stomach problems, not got period yet. Will ciploz tz affect the fetus?

hi doctor...i am a female..i am 32 years old...i had my last periods on august 16th...and i had some stomach problems on august 28th gave ciplox tz ....i took it for 5 days from august 30 to sep next periods would have started on 17th or 18th of this month(september..) but i didn t get my periods yet.....suspecting whether i am pregnant....if pregnancy test is positive ...ciplox tz which i had will affect my fetus ...please suggest me what to do
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012