Taken ciplactin for few says and stopped. Discoloration of skin. Suggestion?

hi doctor samuel i would worried i hav taken this ciplactin decad only for 25 days theni stop taking these tablets. and before taking the ciplactin my colour was v.v fair but now my colour is weatish.so, i kindly request i to suggest me for a good tablet or any fruits which i have to remove this disease from my body and i wouldlike to be my colour should come back as soon as possible
thanking-you,
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Hi Friend
Welcome to Health Care for your queries...

Discoloration of skin from v.v fair to wheatish is due to over usage of ciplactin.. This is not usually noticed by commom population as it cause yellow coloured urine first as side effect ..

there is nothing to worry .. Take plenty of fluids that will clear off excess drug in body . discontinue drug and inform physician you are allergic to Ciplactin .

Hope this information is helpful to you.
Take Care..