Taken cipla i-pill within 2 hours after sex. Will it effect to avoid pregnancy ?

we had unprotected sex 5PM and then taken cipla i-pill within 2 hours , after that we again had unprotected sex at night 11PM and morning again had one more ipill at 10AM. After that we had unprotected sex AFTER 2 hours of taking ipill around 12. So now my question is that if the current does of i-pill will be effective to avoid pregnancy as we are not planning any family as of now. If it will not be effective then please suggest what should we do and how soon we can know if there is pregnancy or not ?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011