Taken cefedoxime and ofloxacin for typhoid during the early days of pregnancy. Will it affect the pregnancy?

hello now im 9weks pregnant according to sonography and i found this thing 4 days back because my period was totaly irregular my last period date is 12 july 2012 and my typhoid test was positive on 26 aug 2012 and ihave taken tablet combination of cefedoxime 200 mg and ofloxacin200mg ihave taken this medicine around 08 days means around 08 sep so now im too much worry about my pregancy so plase reply me thanks
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012