Taken botox in armpits for excess sweating. Now hives, peeling skin, foul smell, soreness in armpits. What should I do?

I suffer from excess sweating, and decided to take botox to my armpits. The procedure went well, but after that I noticed I might be allergic to botox; I got hives in my armpits. They lasted for a couple of months. Then they went away, but the skin in my armpits has started to peel off, and it smells disgusting. My armpits are very sore, and I need to peel them twice a day because of the amount of skin falling off. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012