Taken birth control shot, test for HIV, Syphilis, had non-reactive tests in past, have received info saying partner needs medical help. Advice?

The other day I went to the doctor 9/29/12 for birth control and while i was there the nurse took my blood to test me for HIV and Syphilis . Well when my doc was down there checking everything out before she gave me the shot. She said she didn t see nothing the concerned her and i have a nice clean cervices. Well back in May I was tested for HIV and Syphilis and they was nonreactive. I got a letter today telling me I need to come in and inform my partner(s) they they need medical help. But I have looked up pictures and signs and I have non of these..I need some type of help.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012