Taken birth control. Missed period. Negative pregnancy test. Normal to not get a period for this long?

Hello, i have a question about getting off of birth control . i took birth control pills for two months. when i first strted them i got my period the week after i started them, which was only two weeks after ending my last period. Now, i havent gotten a oeriod in almost two months, but ive gotten several pregnancy tests that have come out negative. is it normal not to get a period for this long? how long will it take ?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012