Taken bactrim and clindamycin for infection. Have metallic taste in mouth, nausea, dizziness

Hello, I was badly mauled by a dog about a month ago and it rested in a terrible infection. I was given iv antibiotics and then a long round of a.combination of bactrim and clindamycin . I seem to have recovered fully but now I have a metallic taste in my mouth if I cough. Additionally, I am constantly nauseous and dizzy now. In fact, when I stand up and walk, I stagger. I have several autoimmune disorders (Sjogren s, RA,, and. SLE ) and high blood pressure. I m ferrying concerned that this slight cough with lingering metallic taste is more related to the dog bite infection. Thank you in advance footer your response. Cathleen
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013