Taken azithral due to thyroid problems. Planning for pregnancy. Is taking azithral safe during planning?

Dear Doctor, last night I have taken azithral-500 due to throte problem since last 7-8 days. I will completed 37 yrs on 17 December.My problem is that we are planing for pragnecy for 2nd child. My last period on 26th october of this month. Is it safe for pragnecy after taken azithral-500 last night or can i complete this course for three tablets ???????? we will trying for pragnency from 31st october to 6th November.... please suggest....
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012