Taken ayurvedic medicines for ovarian cyst that created gastric problem. Advised uterus removal. Suggestions ?

i have ovarian cyst(right side) size of cyst is 6.71*5.6 cm. i have taken the medicines ashokarishta and kanchanara guggulu for 6 months. but these medicines created gastric problems and i have to stop them. now i am taking ashotone syrup. i have also fibroids. now i am worried about growing ovarian cyst not of ashotone suitable for ovarian cyst? my ayurvadic doctor suggested me for removal of age is 45. please guide me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013