Taken augmentin for bronchitis. Body pain, labored breathing, fever, green stool. Help

Right before xmas i was diagnosed with bronchitis . I was put on augmentin 875mg/bid, proventil, mucinex d , and my normal flonase and zyrtec. I completed the meds and wound up starting to get sick again last wednesday. Started with a cough, non productive with post nasal drip . Went to dr on thursday to nip it in the bud. She increased my flonase to bid, zyrtec in the morning, benedryl at night, tons of fluids, and tessalon perles to help the cough. I began running a fever that night of 100.8, which beleive it or not, has never gotten that high in my life.. the cough got worse, followed by body aches, labored breathing , fever was consistant even using 800mg of ibuprofen or tylenol.this last until monday and i called the dr again. She called in zpak and 40mg a day of prednisone. My fever finally broke that night, but i also was having green diarrhea. It is my 2nd day on prednisone and zpak, feel better than i did, but my fever is creeping back up to sinuses are still stuffy but i can blow my nose, still have a non productive cough and i cant walk up the stairs without having to take a break to catch my breath. I am also still ahving green stool.. HELP! Any ideas on what is going on...
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013