Taken asthma medicines for coughing. Feeling lazy, have joint pain, bad taste in mouth. Side effect?

we had refer to asthma doctor.. for constant coughing.. its abut my grand mother who is 70 years old.... the doctor has referred asthma medicines.. after some tests we came to know my grand mother is not suffering from asthma problem... now my question is my grand mom feels very lazy and tired all the and she even have joint pains and a bad taste in her mouth.... is it any kind of side effect which is harming her???
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013