Taken antibiotics for yeast infection. Taken Fluconazole. Increased, thick, yellow discharge. Sign of worsening infection?

Hello, I have recently had symptoms of a yeast infection . ie: it came o after a course of antibiotics , during which i had been to the beach at least twice ( i don t know if that has anything to do with it). I took fluconazole 150mg yesterday, and since i have noticed a slight reduction in itching and redness, however i realise my discharge has increased, though it is not very foul smelling, simply very thick, yellow (almost green), could this be a sign that my infection is worsening? or is it just the fluconazole getting rid of the Candida in my body?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013