Taken antibiotics for water infection. Raised papillae on tongue, neck pain

I have recently been diagnosed with a water infection and been taking numerous anti biotics because it has reoccured. I have had a gyno appointment and she believes there is nothing to worry about in that region. Now though i have a raised papillae on the right hand side of my tongue with slight ear and neck pain . I have been under a lot of stress and wondered could this have flared up because of that?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response

Raised papillae on tongue may occur due to- aphthous stomatitis.

I would advice you to maintain oral hygiene well.

Corticosteroids has to be administered along with vitamin b complex and iron supplements.

Avoid spicy foods.

Plenty of nutritious rich food has to be administered.

Discontinue tobacco or pan chewing if you practice any.