Taken antibiotics for water infection. Now swollen abdomen and pressure. Pregnant?

Hi period due on Monday, have had water infection for over week now, doctor given me different antibiotics because the others didn t work, I think that is starting to get better bet I now feel sick and feel pressure and swollen lower abdomin. Could this mean I am pregnant we are trying to conceive but I took pregnancy test yesterday but was negative is this too early, I have 2 children already and I have a regular 28 day cycle. I am 30 thanks
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012