Taken antibiotics for viscous sperm. Taking Co-enzyme Q10. Done Grain Exchange Solvent. Need advice

I'm a married man since one year and eight months and did not beget children I did tests and the number of sperm 8 million and the movement is weak and high viscosity and there was a microbe in Barstadta. Description antibiotic my doctor for two months and remover of mine for a month and then claimed the microbe and the rest of the high viscosity. Then I make the testis-ray and I had testicular varicose top notch. Analysis and worked again, the number increased to 16 million and remain high viscosity and weak movement. As i make an analysis of the hormones and I had high hormone milk (44) and worked analysis of the second week after the result was Hermorn naturally without the use of the treatment. The last analysis of its currency down number of 8 million and the movement is weak and high viscosity this after my doctor Grain Exchange solvent to reduce the viscosity of sputum, and to increase fertility pills as well as a dietary supplement I visited another doctor gave me a prescription medication and needles to lift the male sex hormones Now conducted surgery for varicocele.And I use pills Co-enzyme Q10 What is your advice to me sory about my english
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013