Taken antibiotics for varicocele repair. Burning sensation near anus and testicle. Dribbling urine. Pinched nerve or injury?

Hi, I have what seems to be epididymitis and my urologist is completely baffled, I was put on anti-biotics sent for varicocele repair and have been for a cystoscopy and had a sonar and CT scan done and the problem still persists with no apparent cause, sonar results show no major issues and it is said that infection is hard to rule out completely. Symptoms were of gradual onset and 1st started as a tingling/burning sensation in between anus and testical towards the left side. It then went on to a very painful, inflamed left epydidimis as well as anal discomfort. I dribble or long after urination an sometimes after thinking I ve emptied my bladder , I have a small stream a couple seconds later. I am 23 years old and this has been a problem now for the past 2 years. I also get a very sharp pain in my left buttock to a point were I cannot move my leg because the pain is too great and have to wait a couple mins for it to subside. I am otherwise quite healthy, I was involved in boxing at the time so could this be a pinched nerve or injury?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013