Taken antibiotics for upper respiratory infection, middle ear infection. Feeling stuffy and light headed

I just got over a upper respiratory infection as well as an middle ear infection which was treated with antibiotics . Two weeks later the same ear that was infected starts to ache. Next day I start to feel stuffy and light headed. Could I be sick all over again including an ear infecting. I never followed up with my doctor so I can t say if the infection was gone. Also before the ear pain it felt like water in my ear with itching.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013