Taken antibiotics for typhoid. Still feel tired and unwell. Side effects of antibiotics?

On 11 Sep 2012, I was diagnosed with typhoid (1 in 80 `O and 1 on 160 `H ) I was advised antibiotics for 5 days. On 15 Oct 2012 having similar symptoms as before 11 Sep 2012 but a milder degree, my doctor advised a repeat Widal test . Results were similar to the first test. Was put on stronger antibiotics for 7 days. I finished an antibiotic course on 03 Oct 2012. However, I still feel tired, generally unwell and weary and this is on 08 Nov 2012. Is this the side effects of the antibiotics? For how long can these effects remain before I feel 100% fit?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012