Taken antibiotics for staph infection. Penis sore. How to get rid of it?

Hi Sir..I went for a text and the text read that i have heavy growth of staph and i have taken antibiotic injection for days.After completing the injection i went back for a text and the text read no bacteria found.After a month i went back for the test again and it read moderate growth of staph.I have been treating it but no improvement till now.Please what do i do to get rid of this staph infection?And how do i get rid of the unhealing sore on my penis.
Richard cole.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013