Taken antibiotics for chronic sinus infections. Done sinus surgery. Fatigue, sweating. What doctor should I see?

I have had chronic sinus infections over several years and have exhausted all antibiotics . Though they always made me feel better in the past, they eventually stopped helping and even caused some bad alergic reactions. About five years ago I had sinus surgery with no improvement. I am constantly ill with extreme fatigue , sweatiness and general ill feeling. What type of doc do I see?? ENT has given up.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013