Taken antibiotics for bronchitis. Now blocked ears but no pain

Hi I have had bronchitis for 4 weeks now and have had a course of antibiotics which didn t work. Now the doctor said I have a bad viral infection and I should rest , but I have had the same symptoms for 4 weeks now and last week both my ears are block and I can hear properly . I have tried taking a deep breath and blowing with nose pinched and mouth close but doesn t work. I m stressed because my symptoms are not improving at all and I still have block ears- however they don t hurt so I doubt there any infection- please offer some advice -
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012