Taken antibiotics for bladder infection. Ultrasound normal. Pressure in lower pelvic area, frequent urination, burning in urethra

I had a bladder infection in July and was given antibiotics, cipro XL, for 10 days. After taking the antibiotics I continued to feel symptoms. I ended up going to the ER and was told that there was no infection but that maybe 1 was starting so I was given Keller for 7 days. After taking this course of treatment I continued to feel the symptoms. I had an intravaginal and pelvic ultrasound, kidney X-ray , cystoscopy , and all have come back very normal. I still however don t feel back to normal. I have pressure in the lower pelvic area and feel he need to urinate more often. I also feel a burning sensation in the urethra area. What else can this be?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012