Taken antibiotics for UTI. Burning in vagina, feeling hot. Could this be IC?

I recently had UTI . It was treated with antibiotics . I gave for urine culture after antibiotics course and it came back negative. But ever since i started medicine for UTI, i am having constant burning sensation in my vagina . Its been there for one month now and my gyn keeps telling it will go away. I am really sick of the feeling and when the burning sensation is too high, i can actually feel that my vagina is literally very high in temperature, its very hot. Pls pls pls help me., i am sick of this feeling. I am afraid if this could be IC. or anything else.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013