Taken antibiotics for PID. Have IBS. No period. Stress?

My worry is quite complicated to explain!

In December I went to the doctors because my period was late and I was suffering from a bad back. The doctor immediately gave me antibiotics because she thought I may be suffering from PID. She did several tests, including those for STI's and they all came back negative so in the end she didn't seem to think it was PID (although I completed the course of medication). I do also do a lot of running (every day) and complete several races a month (ranging from 5k - marathons) so I put my bad back and other niggles down to that.

However about a month ago I was diagnosed with IBS related to stress because my work had become quite demanding. All has been fine until I didn't come on my period. I thought I may be pregnant so did a test and it came back negative. My period still hasn't come but I don't know whether to put that down to stress? Over the last couple of days I have been getting quite a lot of white(ish)/cream discharge, more than I would normally get. I also went back to work today after two weeks off, I am a teacher. By lunch time my back really started to hurt and I can still feel it now. I don't know if this is because of the running? I am really panicking about 'PID' as this is something I obviously want to avoid.

I want to start a family in the near future and this is panicking me a lot.

I would really appreciate your help and thoughts on the matter.

Thank you :)
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013