Taken antibiotics and steroids for pneumonia. Took allergy shot. Blocked ears due to swollen eardrum. Advice?

Was sick with pneumonia , took 2 rounds of antibiotics and 2 rounds of steriods. Started feeling better for about a week. Best I had felt in over a month. Went back to Allergist and took my allergy shot, which I get every three weeks now so I have been on them for a while. Few days after, I felt sick again. My right ear is totally clogged. Not much pain. Went back to Doctor another round of antibiotics and Allegra D and still no relief. What can I do to unclog this ear. She said the eardrum is swollen due to fluid behind ear. I don t feel like I have a lot of fluid. I don t have stuffy nose. And it doesn t start running after taking the Decongestant. I have tried nose spray. Heating pad , oilive oil. I feel like I m drowning under water. It s starting to give me panic attacks.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012