Taken antibiotics after pulling tooth. Pins and needles in throat, redness, pain. What is this?

Monday I had a tooth pulled and was given antiboditics. After taking the antiboditics it felt like the pill got stuck in my throat. The pain has gotten worse and it feels like needles in my throat/chest when I swallow. My throat is red and there appears to be an ulcer near the top of my throat but the real pain is when I try to eat something. Is this pill esphogicilits?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
thank you for your query.

your pain seems to be stemming from the lingual nerve or the mandibular nerve that gets irritated when a tooth is pulled out.

the pain and irritation will persist for 2 or three days.
but if it lasts for more than this you need to see the dentist and start some medication.

thank you,
wishing you good health