Taken antibiotic for liquid discharge from urethra, now have rashes and foreskin swelling, fever, giddiness. Worried

Hi Doctor I am 38 year old male from Mumbai. My symptoms are as follows It started about 2 weeks before when I observed the discharge of urine like liquid continuously thru my urethra like a tricke. It was painless and odourless so I consulted a skin and VD Doctor who prescribed some mild antibiotic and the flow stopped in 2-3 days. After about 10 days it started again accompanied with skin rashes on my body and swelling of my foreskin . I consulted the Doctor again who gave me anti allergy tablets and advised to go for CBC and urine routine. The tests show normal for Blood CBC and presence of gram negative bacillus (occasional) for urine . Now I have slight fever,discomfort in my penis, giddiness and insomnia . I am really worried please let me know if am suffering from urinary tract infection please advise Prakash
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012